Note: All fees below do NOT include required Lake Lemon Conservancy District (“LLCD”) Fees (http://www.lakelemon.org/permits-costs/), including lake use permit fees, which the Marina will charge in addition to the fees below, plus an admin fee (see below). Payment options (including flexible and upfront options) are outlined in the Marina Dock Rental Agreement. The rates below are for the 2024 Season.
All slips are uncovered unless you contract with the Marina or have an authorized contractor install a lift with a canopy in your slip. Contact the Marina if you need to find a lift for your slip. There is an additional fee to accommodate lifts in our slips (see below).
Seasonal Rates (Season is April 1 to October 31 each year)
- Dock/Slip Rates
|Dock Type||Size||Rate*||Boat Length Limit|
|Wet: Regular||20’ L x 11’ W||$1,650||Up to 22’|
|Wet: Wide||20’ L x 12’ W||$1,775||Up to 24’ (or for Lift)|
|Wet: Long and Wide||24’ L x 12’ W||$1,900||>24’-30’|
|Personal Watercraft (PWC)||N/A||$775||N/A|
|Dry Dock||N/A||$1,350||Up to 22′|
- Dock Box: $150 – 200 based on size
- Shore Power: $75
- Lift Fee: $125
- Trailer Storage: $265
- Daily Ramp Fee: $10 (in/out same day only; must pay fee again to remove boat another day)
- Dock Licensee 2nd Boat Annual Launch Pass (Limited Number): $120
- Season Launch Pass (Very limited number): $150
- LLCD Dock Fee: TBD, check LLCD Site.
- LLCD Annual Permit Admin Fee: $15
- Winter Service Rates found/quoted at: https://lemonmarina.com/winter-services/
Daily or One-time Rates
- Daily Launch Fee (limited daily based on activity): $10
- New / Replacement Gate Access Card: $25
- LLCD Permit Daily Permit Admin Fee: $6